Come Collaborate With Us
Join our team! Innovative Collaboration continues to grow and we are seeking team members that love people, technology and seeing the fruits of their labor help others.
The work you do with our clients will have an impact on the daily lives of thousands of people. When you join our team you will become part of one of the finest group of integrators for leading edge Video, Audio, and Communications in the industry. You will be at the center of a world class operation that solves and deploys high productivity, and high quality, solutions for corporations, hospitals, federal and local government, military, hotels and other institutions that want the best available communication, presentation, signage, collaboration, and privacy solutions for their people.
Currently Available Positions are listed below. If you don’t see a perfect fit for your skill set, please feel free to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for future positions as they become available. (No Agencies, Please)
Take a look inside our company culture & focus on talent development:
Cisco Collaboration Engineer
Senior Cisco Collaboration Engineer role will be directly involved with the design, implementation and support of operational Cisco Unified Communications (UC) environments. This role will be a Cisco best practice “expert” and demonstrate prior experience operating, provisioning, configuring, and troubleshooting Cisco UC systems and related endpoints. The UC Solutions Engineer will also be responsible for developing end user documentation and instructions on current UC technologies and future enhancements; documentation responsibilities include compiling operations and maintenance reports as required, to include monthly operations and key metrics reports.
QUALIFICATIONS: Ideal candidate will be comfortable with implementing enterprise level Cisco UC technologies, have a good troubleshooting and analysis skillset and a strong willingness to learn and adapt to new and changing technologies. 3+ years of experience in Cisco network or Cisco Unified Communications deployment and/or operation. CCNP-Collaboration (Required); CCIE-Collaboration (Highly Desired). Associates Degree (Required), Bachelor’s Degree (Highly Desired).
- Strong interpersonal and customer communications skills are required for this role including the ability to operate with little supervision on an aggressive timeline, the ability to motivate and supervise others, and the ability to effectively communicate project status and proactively identify and report issues and/or risks that threaten to impact project timelines or budget.
- Highly capable of creating technical deliverables utilizing MS Project, MS Word, MS Visio, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint.
- Candidate must be clearable. Existing SECRET or TOP SECRET clearance is highly desired. Travel 30% – 50%.
- Must be US Citizen
Prior experience implementing and or operating all of the following is a strong plus: * Cisco Unified Communications Manager * Cisco Unity Connection *Cisco Unified Contact Center Express *Unified Presence Server * Cisco Telepresence * Jabber * WebEx * Spark * BE6000* Cisco TelePresence/Video Communications Server * Cisco Emergency Responder * Cisco UCS Server * VMWare * Cisco TelePresence Management Suite * Cisco Prime * Cisco Communications Gateways (ISR) * ISDN T1 PRI Interfaces * SIP Trunk Interfaces * FXO and FXS Interfaces * Cisco Routers * Cisco Switches * Cisco Wireless Networks * Cisco Security Products
Send your resume to Jobs at Innovative Collaboration to be considered for this position.
Audio Visual Installation Technician
Innovative Collaboration is an industry leading Florida-based audio/visual integrator that designs and implements systems that keep people and businesses connected worldwide.
We use top notch audio and video technology to create turnkey solutions for our clients. From department of defense command centers to financial industry board rooms, simulation training spaces to creative huddle rooms, our team is utilizing the latest technology to assist our clients with communicating their message worldwide. Our driven team provides innovative solutions around the globe and we’re expanding our team to serve our growing clientele.
Our employees have had the opportunity to travel nationally and internationally visiting places such as: England, Amsterdam, Australia, Peru, Africa, Japan, India and Switzerland. Join us!
The Audio/Visual Installation Technician position works in collaboration with the Senior Installation Technician, Project Manager, and Engineering team to achieve successful installation of projects. You will be assembling equipment racks, installing various audio/visual equipment (speakers, cameras, microphones, displays, projectors, etc.) and managing the job site. You’ll be part of a small team of technicians ensuring work is performed in a timely manner while also adhering to our client’s requirements and expectations.
Why You’d Love Working With Us:
We’re a small, tight-knit company so we often ask a lot from our employees, and we give many benefits in return. We offer competitive wages, medical/dental/vision/life insurance plans, company contributions to 401(K), and paid time off (PTO) as well as various perks, including:
- Dress: We enjoy a casual and laid-back environment in our office, so you are free to wear about anything you like – shoes not required, at least in the office!
- Travel: As an employee at Innovative Collaboration, you will have the opportunity to visit many new and exciting places as our clients are global.
- Training: If we feel you are the right fit for our company, we can offer hands-on industry training to get you certified.
- Advancement: We like to reward our employees for their hard work and dedication. You will have opportunities for advancement if you are willing to put in the time and work.
- We’re growing, fast!
- Awarded “50 Fastest Growing Companies” in Central Florida by Orlando Business Journal for 2019
- Recognized by NSCA in 2019 with the Excellence in Business Award for “Talent Development”
- Our Senior Engineer is recognized in Commercial Integrator’s “40 Under 40” in 2019. Are you next?
What will you be doing?
As an Audio/Visual Installation Technician you will be working projects through the installation phase. Along the way, you will be responsible for:
- Wiring and testing the equipment installed in an equipment rack
- Interpreting electronic schematics and architectural blue prints to make sure everything is installed accurately.
- Terminate, test and label network, audio and video cabling
- Rack construction, pulling cable, and preparing equipment for install
- Traveling to job sites for installation of completed racks, projectors, monitors and related sub mounts
- Assist with testing of system components to assure system completeness
- Utilize company approved checklists and installation methods and techniques
- Ensure all work complies with company policies and procedures
- Maintain an on-going dialog with Senior Technician and Project Manager, ensuring that work quality, performance, and materials meet timing schedules and surpass expectations.
- Turn in daily reporting sheets
What do we require from you?
- Education: High School Diploma (or equivalent as a prerequisite), college degree preferred
- Experience: 2 years of experience with commercial installation in the A/V, cable or telephone industries (A/V manufacturer training/certification a plus).
- Skills: You must be able to effectively communicate with employees, customers, and colleagues in both a written and verbal manner.
- Characteristics: This is a position that requires you to manage a small team of technicians and productively work through problems that arise, so you should be able to think and work independently while meeting necessary deadlines.
- Abilities: This position will often require driving, so you will need to have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Secrecy: We do work for the federal government, so you must be able to obtain and hold US Government Secret Clearance.
- Safety: Must be able to maintain a safety-minded approach to all activities
Additional Job Details:
- This is an hourly full-time (40 hours/week) position with paid overtime.
- Position will require travel (about 50-70%) so you should be willing and able to work at job sites throughout the United States (and internationally if desired).
- You should be ok with working from ladders up to heights of 25 feet, able to stand, kneel, and crouch for long periods of time, and able to load and unload equipment weighing up to 75 pounds.
- This position requires you to earn the AVIXA CTS designation within 90 days of employment.
Innovative Collaboration is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs and not on race, color, citizenship status, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other factor protected by law.