Innovative Collaboration, Inc., of Winter Park, FL, is pleased to be a part of the newly dedicated US Embassy in Oslo, Norway. To support the daily work of US Consular Officers in providing interaction and assistance with the public, the embassy consular window area is an important attribute of all US Embassies. The public and State Department Officers in this new facility can communicate in a safe and private manner with high clarity communication using a system for consular teller windows designed and built by Innovative Collaboration. For more information on the Embassy see Oslo Embassy.
- (07-20-17) Department of State Dedicates Norway Embassy – Innovative Collaboration included!
- (04-14-17) Innovative Collaboration Designated as APEx Company by Infocomm International®
- (04-14-17) Innovative Collaboration Completes Work for DOE
- (03-21-17) Innovative Collaboration upgrading US Embassy in Peru!
- (03-14-17) Embassy Work Completion – N’Djamena, Chad