Innovative Collaboration has been selected to design, engineer, program and install a full AV and collaboration suite for the new embassy in N’Djamena, Chad. We are looking forward to being a part of this important part of forwarding our nation’s good will abroad. The new Embassy will be situated on a 12-acre site southeast of downtown N’Djamena, and will include a chancery, a U.S. Marine Corps residence, a support annex/warehouse, a utility building, and facilities for the Embassy community.
- (07-20-17) Department of State Dedicates Norway Embassy – Innovative Collaboration included!
- (04-14-17) Innovative Collaboration Designated as APEx Company by Infocomm International®
- (04-14-17) Innovative Collaboration Completes Work for DOE
- (03-21-17) Innovative Collaboration upgrading US Embassy in Peru!
- (03-14-17) Embassy Work Completion – N’Djamena, Chad